Compare at Over $47 Ours while they last only $49.99 Today!
FOR BOTH PC AND MAC!!!!!!
Symantec pcAnywhere 12.1 is the world's leading remote control solution. It lets you manage computers and resolve helpdesk issues quickly, and connect to remote devices simply and securely. Now pcAnywhere adds support for Mac OS X. And new gateway functionality enables remote users to quickly find the hosts they need through firewalls and routers with minimal setup.
Features & Benefits:
- Host Invitation feature allows end users to establish a reverse (outbound) connection to the helpdesk without knowing IP addresses
- Mac OS X host support enables management of Mac OS X computers from any pcAnywhere remote system
- Gateway functionality makes it easier for remote users to access the pcAnywhere hosts they need
- Single Session Manager combines pcAnywhere Manager and all active sessions into one tabbed window view
- Allows Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Pocket PC remote systems to connect to Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X hosts
- Connection wizard guides new users through their initial client-host connection
- Powerful file-transfer capabilities allow users to upload and download files across different platforms
- Mandatory password protection and login encryption help ensure that only authorized users can access a pcAnywhere host
- Uses FIPS 140-2 - validated encryption up to AES 256-it
- Bandwidth Auto-Detect automatically maximizes pcAnywhere performance for each type of connection
- Remote Management tools provide direct access to vital operating system utilities (such as Command Prompt, Task Manager, and Services) on the host system
- CD ONLY
- Picture is for representational purposes
- Compatible with Windows 98,2000,Me,XP,Vista & Mac OS X